sendQuick Enterprise, is a plug-and-play appliance, that facilitates general SMS broadcasting.
It is designed to integrate well with pre-existing applications, servers and networks.
Some of the industry purpose usage are: emergency broadcastings; delivery notifications; job dispatch messages; inventory updates and alerts; and marketing/promotional updates and messages.
sendQuick Enterprise can be used to automate backend processes, improve front-end customer service engagements as well, to help free-up manpower resources from menial administrative tasks. This allows the user organization to improve their operation agility.
• Web-based messaging system for unlimited users and application licenses with multiple access control
• Easy integration to backend applications (API) Easy integration using SMTP (email), HTTP Post or ODBC access methods.
• SMS schedule broadcast You can schedule to SMS either in hours or days in advance.
• Automatic (incoming) message routing using keyword management
• Contact List / Address Book With Grouping Function In addition, there is a global contact list managed by the administrator.
• Multiple Access ControlYou can assign different users with different access rights with ease.
• Mass SMS Capability You can either send group SMS from the address list or upload from Excel using CSV or tab delimited files.
• 2-Way SMS Messaging You can send and receive SMS on individual Inbox, viewable only by the respective users.
●Send & receive SMS to inform employees, customers, partners and others on new products, services or promotional information
●SMS marketing for new products and services
●Jobs and information dispatch for workflow and related transactions
●Complement call/contact centres to send and receive SMS for inbound and outbound enquiries
●Interactive (2-way messaging) enquiry using SMS for services like status enquiry, inventory enquiry, service status and others
●Messaging for schools and educational institutions for reminders, updates and even attendance information
●Appointments and other reminders
●Self service transactions via SMS